Thursday, July 21, 2011

Shalom!

Hello everyone!
   So yesterday I got another infusion (number 5 I think?) it went well, it just makes me sleepy. I'm pretty lucky to have a super great boyfriend who takes off the day from work to drive down to Tampa (4 hours) with me because I can't drive after my infusions. And yesterday was free queso day at Moe's! So we went with my pops (who is crazy wonderful!) So I've had this chronic back pain since forever it seems and nothing will make it go away so now we're going to go to a pain management doctor to get cortisone shots in my spine :(

I just got my first Make A Wish wish granter email! I have to pick a kid! I didn't know I would have such a hard time picking someone! There are so many, I want to take on all of them!! And I just submitted my Boggy Creek Family Week form for the arthritis weekend! And I want to do the hemophilla/bleeding disorders one too since the week long I did was both of them, but they are two weeks apart and I think it will just depend on school. Oh and I'm doing some things with the Arthritis Foundation, I'll be at a booth at old people conventions haha! After working at the hospital in the Hospital Elder Life Program (HELP) I feel like most of my friends are over 65 years old! Haha!!

Saturday I'm going to Disney with my boyfriend, and two of my best friends! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed this small update on my life! Sorry it's short, I'm super sleepy. But I'm sure it doesn't seem like it, I use ! too much I think...


Be kind to each other,
Kelley K

No comments:

Post a Comment